PostHog is an open-source suite of product and data tools, built for engineers.
It includes features such as -
- Specify events manually, or use autocapture to get started quickly
- Analyze your data with visualizations and session recordings
- Improve your product with A/B testing and feature flags
- Keep control over your data by deploying PostHog on your infrastructure
- Use apps to connect to external services and manage data flows
- Create a PostHog account.
- Reach the Menu -> Apps -> Browse apps.
- Search for "Memphis".
- Configure your Memphis REST Gateway information with "Application-type" user credentials.
- You are good to go!
More information can be found here.
Please reach out to us via Memphis discord if any help is needed.